CBG’s sister company Cascade Technical Services, LLC (CTS) delivers application
development solutions. CTS specializes in building solutions to meet complex
business workflow needs. We partner with our clients to define their business
process, streamline and automate workflow using advanced technology to reduce
costs and improve efficiency.
CTS consultants are skilled in architecting and delivering enterprise
solutions across a broad range of technical platforms:
- Development of advanced solutions using 3-tier distributed architectures. We
often leverage Active Directory into our applications to build highly secure
role based security models.
- This enables web based BPM processes including eCommerce and online processing
of core business functions in a secure way leveraging intranet and internet
- Extensive experience with the J2EE platform, including custom Swing UI
development, EJB, Servlet, and JSP development. Deployment expertise with JBoss,
WebSphere, and 10g.
- Detailed configuration knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Windows
2003 - 2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, WorkFlow, InfoPath,
SilverLight, Chrome, .Net Architecture, SOA, C+, C++ and Windows Vista and XP
Professional operating systems.
- Strong experience configuring and deploying on various RDBMS platforms,
including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Detailed experience with configuring Linux, OpenBSD, and FreeBSD operating
- Our consultants have years of experience in managing and delivering large
integration and deployment efforts with leading CRM and ERP systems such as
Oracle, Siebel, and SAP.
Software Development Lifecycle
- CTS uses the best and most appropriate technology tools to help enable Business
Process Management, including Appian, Metastorm and Microsoft Windows Workflow.
- CTS leverages these tools most effectively by building interfaces between legacy
client applications / data stores and the newer front end systems for managing
workflow and business process.
Our disciplined and process driven approach to software development helps us get
it right for our Clients the first time. Project Chartering, measurable and
testable Business Requirements, detailed Functional and Technical
specifications, robust Quality Assurance and post launch documentation and
maintenance are all components of the technical solutions we deliver.
- We offer our Clients a comprehensive tool set to meet project development needs,
including test case management through our TCM system; issue tracking and
resolution through our RAID tool set; and project collaboration needs through a
customized Sharepoint site for versioned document sharing, task and milestone
management, resource tracking, and project communication.